Monday, January 8, 2007

Paperwork on it's way to Vietnam!

After a long day of waiting for UPS to deliver photos for the Dossier, Waiting at the Embassy for our Documents to be completed, trying to figure out the quickest route to send our documents and photocopying, Lynette put our Dossier in the mail. We are hopeful that it will be received by Friday. If it is received Friday, it will be taken directly to be translated and will be turned in Monday morning for registration with the DIA, Department of International Adoption.

If we can get the paperwork in on Monday, we will have our referral and the DIA will start processing our paperwork. If not, after the 15th there is a new referral process and no one really knows how the new rules will affect the timing of referrals. It could be that it does not affect it much at all - or it could really backlog things. We are just hoping to get in under the wire with the current system.

We will keep you posted!
Lynette - I know you don't believe me, but I really have not checked the tracking on the package yet!

Jeanne

2 comments:

  1. So...how did you know it was in Alaska.....heh heh heh...

    You're having "email updates" sent by Fed Ex to your Motorola Q aren't you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, is it there already? I've been waiting for the update... (smile). I do hope it made it.

    ReplyDelete