Friday, March 2, 2007

Appointments Scheduled - Things moving along nicely!

Hi! I just received a call from Thuy who said our first embassy appointment was set for Tuesday. So the schedule looks like this:
Monday - pickup Vietnamese passport for Samantha
Tuesday - 1st Embassy Appointment
Wednesday - Medical Appointment

After the 1st appointment, we will receive a call regarding the second appointment. It should be about 4 days after the 1st - so maybe Friday - but probably the beginning of the next week.

If all goes as planned we will likely have the entire process done in less than 2 weeks from the date of the G&R. Lets cross our fingers! If we are done in time, we get to go to Hue and maybe HoChiMinh City with Dad!!!

I think it has been a huge benefit for all families to be at the same hotel. We are able to communicate and coordinate very well with Thuy. I hope the next ADOPPT group can do the same.

Thanks Thuy!

1 comment:

  1. John and Jeanne,

    Samantha is beautiful. We can hardly wait to see her sweet little face in person!!

    Kathy, Ron, Erica and Lori

    ReplyDelete