Friday, March 2, 2007

Did I mention she slept through the night?

Well, we were pleasantly surprised! We went to sleep around 10pm and got up at 5am - ok - so it was not like sleeping in on a Saturday Morning - but it was nice!

I have her in a travel bed in our room - it is working great. I am using the blanket that Aunt Carol and Uncle Glenn got for her (blue with the yellow duckie!) in the bottom instead of the crib sheet - she likes to run her fingers along the blanket - it is super soft!

She is sleeping on my shoulder now - and somehow I have figured out how to type with both hands - I am guessing that won't last long - so I better get going!

4 comments:

  1. So nice to see that little smile :)

    And, by the way, you can just forget about sleeping in on Saturdays for ummm.......10 more years (ha ha ha ha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sam is so pretty! She looks so happy. To be honest with you that is a decent amount of sleep for her age...at least I think so.

    YAY

    Tonyell :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be in heaven!
    She is beautiful!!!
    We're praying for a speedy round of appts for you.
    Love from STL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She had the same schedule last night too! I hope this is her "real" schedule!

    She woke up at 5, had breafast, gave out some gummy smiles and is now (6am) sleeping on the blanket in the living room!

    ReplyDelete