Definitely has the ole' Whitfield cuteness going on....love those gummy smiles!!!
She is adorable! Congratulations to you both! I'm looking forward to meeting your daughter.Now I guess I have to head downstate this summer...
She is so cute. I can't wait to meet her in person. Sarah
Sam looks really happy to me!! She is so CUTE! Hurry and get back.
Hi Mommy and Daddy - I am so glad that you have removed the security. I have been trying to write! She is BEAUTIFUL! congratulations, can't wait to see you when you return!Love,Sherry
Definitely has the ole' Whitfield cuteness going on....love those gummy smiles!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable! Congratulations to you both! I'm looking forward to meeting your daughter.
ReplyDeleteNow I guess I have to head downstate this summer...
She is so cute. I can't wait to meet her in person.
ReplyDeleteSarah
Sam looks really happy to me!! She is so CUTE! Hurry and get back.
ReplyDeleteHi Mommy and Daddy - I am so glad that you have removed the security. I have been trying to write! She is BEAUTIFUL! congratulations, can't wait to see you when you return!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Sherry