The Hangsleben Family
Friday, March 2, 2007
Comments Welcome!
Thanks to Tonyelle for letting me know I did not remove security for comments. I have updated the site and comments ae not only welcomed but very much enjoyed!
1 comment:
Anonymous
March 2, 2007 at 6:19:00 AM CST
How can I see more pictures of the family?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Samantha
Hi Everyone! I am playing with my Marayland Crab from Aunt Lynette!
About Me
Jeanne & John Hangsleben
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(32)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(6)
▼
March
(13)
On Our Way Home!
Dad's Visit To Hue
Visa in Hand - We are Done!
Second Embassy Appointment Done!!!
Still waiting on Embassy Appointment - So Dad star...
Samantha and Viv
Medical Appointment Complete - Waiting on Second E...
Passport In Hand - 1st Embassy Appointment Done!
Samantha's Quilt made by Aunt Carol is a Hit
Did I mention she slept through the night?
Appointments Scheduled - Things moving along nicely!
Comments Welcome!
G&R Complete
►
February
(9)
►
January
(3)
►
2006
(1)
►
November
(1)
How can I see more pictures of the family?
ReplyDelete